Fields Auto Group
JRB Group Architects
By carefully coordinating construction of this 36,422 SF addition and renovation project into 5 Phases, ICI was able to complete the project while the dealership maintained full facility operation.
In Phase 1, ICI’s team replaced the existing 800 amp transformer with a new 1200 amp device to accommodate the building’s need for more power. Phase 2 involved site improvements, including the installation of a double-stacked storm water detention containment unit on a 1.63 acre footprint and a new parking lot.
During Phase 3, ICI expanded the service department, which included the service reception area, service advisor’s area, retail boutique, tool room, parts department, 6 quick service stalls, 3 programming bays and 18 service bays.
Phase 4 was the new service reception lane, which allows for easier access to the service department. The reception lane is stamped concrete made to look like natural stone. ICI also installed direct and indirect lighting in order to create a softer look. In Phase 5, ICI replaced the tile in the existing service department with the same clinker brick used in the new area. In addition, ICI upgraded the Millwork in 5 offices to include cherry wood and stainless steel with glass accents.
The new Fields BMW dealership is now 65,140 SF. After completion, ICI was contracted to complete the renovation of the existing 11,000 SF Showroom.