Mark Your Calendar! Midwest Facility Masters Conference: November 3-4, 2014
The Midwest Facility Masters Conference is approaching and ICI is represented! The conference is being held at the Kalahari Resort & Conference Center in Wisconsin on November 3-4, 2014. This one and a half day educational conference allows K-12 facility managers, buildings and grounds supervisors, school business managers and district administrators to glean information on technology, procedures, processes and impacts of the facility and staffing decisions in the their districts. School Districts from Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, and Wisconsin will be represented and ICI is exhibiting. Please stop by our booth!
VISIT ICI IN BOOTH 330!
Terry Fielden, Director of K-12 Education Presenting
ICI’s Director of K-12 Education, Terry Fielden, will be presenting at 3 educational sessions on Tuesday, November 4th of the conference. As you plan your conference agenda, we hope you will join Terry for one or more of these sessions:
- Terry Fielden, Dir./K-12 Education, ICI
- Keith Hammelman, Vice President, Cannon Design
- Ron Kay, Supervisor of Facilities & Grounds, Grayslake High School District 127
Terry Fielden, Dir./K-12 Education, ICI
- Kenneth Florey, Partner, Robbins, Schwartz, Nicholas, Lifton & Taylor, Ltd.
- John Robinson, Dir./Buildings and Grounds, Wheaton Warrenville CUSD 200
- Keith R. Hammelman, Vice President, Cannon Design
- Kenneth M. Florey, Partner, Robbins, Schwartz, Nicholas, Lifton & Taylor, Ltd
- Terry M. Fielden, Dir./K-12 Education, ICI