977 S. Route 83, Elmhurst, IL 60126
ICI is seeking a Project Assistant who is detail oriented, organized and resourceful to join our team! If you are a dedicated professional who is motivated to succeed and has a commitment to quality work, ICI may be looking for you!
A full-time position with ICI provides with career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision, dental and life insurance; a tuition reimbursement program, flexible spending accounts, an innovative wellness program, paid vacations and holidays and a 401(k) plan.
Firm leadership values the contributions of our team members and understands that employee job satisfaction ultimately leads to a strong team and work product. Our team aims to create more than a structure; we strive to build long-term relationships with both our employees and our clients.
Some of the core responsibilities of an ICI Project Assistant:
- Prioritizes workflow to manage multiple projects independently
- Performs administrative tasks for the construction and management teams as directed
- Gathers data and completes New Project Information Sheets
- Contacts subcontractors and vendors as necessary for follow up on any outstanding items
- Collects subcontractor certificates of insurance and updates in project database
- Reviews insurance certificates to ensure compliance
- Collects closeout materials from subcontractors and prepares closeout manuals within 30 days from substantial completion.
- Compiles all information required for retention at the completion of the projects
- Collects and compiles certified payroll reports from subcontractors
- Assists in the management and tracking of municipal licenses
- Tracks project warranty items on completed projects
- Prepares and completes special reports and projects at supervisor’s request. Such items may require research, development and/or interpretation of data and should be able to be performed with little supervision or instruction.
- Maintains open, responsive and professional communication with all team members
- Maintains professional, positive relationships with subcontractors, suppliers and vendors
- Covers front desk in the absence of the receptionist for lunch / break / vacation, etc.
- Performs special tasks as requested by Supervisor
Skills and Competencies
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Flexible and adaptable team-player
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner
- Excellent effective time and self-management
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or similar preferred
- Three to five years administrative experience