977 S. Route 83, Elmhurst, IL 60126
Join a winning team constantly seeking innovative approaches!
ICI is seeking an experienced, passionate and talented Marketing Manager to join our team. If you are a dedicated professional who is motivated to succeed and has a commitment to quality, we have an immediate opening!
A full-time position with ICI provides career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision, dental and life insurance; a tuition reimbursement program, flexible spending accounts, an innovative wellness program, paid vacations and holidays and a 401(k) plan.
Knowing that our employees are our greatest asset, ICI regularly invests in the professional development of our team. Continually voted one of Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For , this family-owned business is dedicated to work-life balance and committed to employee enrichment.
Firm leadership values the contributions of our team members and understands that employee job satisfaction ultimately leads to a strong team and work product. Our team aims to create more than a structure; we strive to build long-term relationships with both our employees and our clients.
Some of the specific responsibilities of ICI’s Marketing Manager will include:
- Coordination, production and assembly of written submittals, proposals, qualifications and presentation materials.
- Assist in development and production of marketing collateral such as brochures, presentations and direct mailers.
- Work with the Marketing Director to implement campaigns through ICI’s Marketing Platform, HubSpot.
- Maintain database of contacts and opportunities within ICI’s CRM, HubSpot.
- Create and update standard marketing documents such as resumes, project sheets and boilerplates.
- Maintains and updates the ICI Website using WordPress. Create webpages for new projects and employees, upload new project renderings, videos and photography, post and occasionally author blogs, etc.
- Implement social media strategy (including content creation).
- Assist in the development of Award Submittals.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Expertise in layouts, typography and marketing design (proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop and Powerpoint a must)
- Technologically savvy (HubSpot / WordPress experience not required, but definitely a plus; experience and/or an aptitude for digital marketing is a must)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results-driven personality; ability to move initiatives forward
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work with a diverse group of personalities / working styles
- Resourceful / Problem-Solver
- Experience within the Professional Services Industry (Construction, Architecture or Engineering) is not required but a definite plus
Job Type: Full-time